Today is the due date for abstracts to Educational Data Mining 2011 in Eindhoven. I’m submitting two things. In a week the paper is due. A week after that I’m at AISTATS 2011. A week after that I’m presenting the last year of my work to the faculty as part of my Advanced Data Analysis / Heinz first paper / PIER IIP project requirements. Expect to hear very little from me for a bit.
- Fighting with git: error: object file … is empty
- Managing Latex packages manually in Ubuntu 12.04
- Getting R2WinBUGS to talk to WinBUGS 1.4 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- R is not C
- next few weeks
- My first citation in a published work
- Is my bounce rate due to my HIT display?
- General Purpose AMT webapp based on web2py
- A better way to interact with AMT from the command line
- Fixing appengine SSL error on Ubuntu 10.04